We export premium quality cumin Powder to our clientele across the globe. We not only conduct healthy business but also believe in building long-term relations and earn customer loyalty.
India is the largest producer, consumer and exporter of Cumin in the world. India exports 73% of world exports.
- Cumin seeds are available in wide range having pleasant aroma and flavour
- Cumin seeds taste good if roasted properly as required
- It has plenty of health benefits to improve your overall health and fitness
- It improves your digestion, helps in respiratory problems, good for skin and also makes your immune system stronger.
- It has wonderful antiseptic properties too and gives instant relief against acidity
- They are the wonderful source of iron and manganese and good for your health.
HS Code of Cumin Powder:- 09030
|0909 10 29||Other|
|Seeds of cumin|
|0909 31||Neither Crushed Nor Ground|
|0909 31 11||Of seed quality (cumin, black)|
|0909 31 19||Other|
|Cumin other than black|
|0909 31 21||Of seed quality (cumin, other than black)|
|0909 31 29||Other|
|0909 32 00||Crushed Or ground (cumin)|
INDIAN NAME OF SPICES
Hindi : Jira, Jeera, Zira or Safaid jeera Or Zeera Bengali : Safaid jira or Zeera Gujarati : Jiru or Jeeru Kannada : Jeeriege Kashmiri : Zyur Malayalam : Jeerakam Marathi : Jeregire Oriya : Jira, Jeera Sindhi : Zero Sanskrit : Jiraka, Jira Tamil : Ziragum or Jeeragam Telugu : Jidakara, Jikaka
FOREIGN NAME OF SPICES
Spanish : Comino French : Cumin German : Romischer Kummel Swedish : Spiskummin Arabic : Kammun Dutch : Komijn Italian : Comino Portuguese : Cominho Russian : Kmin Chinese : Machin